You are welcome to join us for worship on Sundays at 10:30AM in the Auditorium of Clifton Public School #3.
Here are some of the things that we hope for you to experience during our time of worship:
Our service is led most often by an elder or pastoral staff member. During this time, we sing several songs, offer prayers of praise and confession to God, hear Scripture read, and give our offerings and tithes (we do not expect guests and visitors to give, your presence is enough of a gift for now). Our worship (in song) ministry incorporates traditional hymnody and contemporary music styles as we desire to join with the psalmist who passionately declares, “I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving” (Psalm 69:30).
Body of Service:
- Christ-centered preaching:
On most Sundays, you’ll encounter expositional style messages—straight from the Holy Scriptures in a book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse manner. All preaching is driven by the Gospel, the Bible’s main message of God saving sinners through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. "And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:1-5)
- A friendly atmosphere within a diverse community:
Our desire is for Christ Our Hope Church to reflect the diversity of people that represent Clifton. We strive to be multicultural and welcoming to all backgrounds. We would love to get to know you and answer any questions you might have so please stick around after the service. “…from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages” (Rev. 7:9).
- A compassionate, clean, and safe children’s ministry.
- Follow the link above for more information, but we take your children's safety and their faith very seriously. We enjoy having children in our worship service. After our time of worship in song, we provide safe oversight and biblical instruction for children from birth to the age of 11 years old during the sermon.
- Nursery: We will gladly take care of your baby from 8 months through pre-k in our nursery.
- Hope Kids: 1st through 5th graders will be welcomed to HopeKids.
- Policy: Our policy is to only allow approved members of Christ Our Hope Church to serve and there must be at least two adults with the children at any given time (more workers will be available with larger numbers of children).
We hope you come visit with us on a Sunday!